Lilliput® Treatment Systems are simple to install, and even simpler to run. They exceed the limits for discharge to the environment and are biologically processed. Lilliput® Systems comply with responsible disposal requirements and will save you water by re-using it for irrigation and water features with the discharge recyclable for flushing. The Lilliput® operation is both odourless and virtually silent.
Lilliput® is proud of its acheivements and has received the following awards and endorsements:
- SABS Engineering Design Award
- The SA Dept of Environmental Affairs and Tourism
- The SA Department of Agriculture and Land Affairs
- The SA Department of Water Affairs and Forestry
- The Kwazulu - Natal Department of Health
- The Water Institute of Southern Africa
A few of our hundreds of satisfied Lilliput® Plant Owners include:
Anglo Gold, De Beers, Caltex Oil, KZN Sharks Board, Eskom - The SA Electric Utility, Transnet - The SA National Rail Corporation, the Lesotho Highland Development Scheme, KZN Department of Works, Nature Conservation Services, The SA Sugar Association, The Mother Theresa Foundation, Kearsney College KwaZulu - Natal and these are just to name a few!
Lilliput® Sewage Systems have been setup in the following countries;